Depart ORANGE LINE STOP – VAN NUYS
|Monday – Sunday |
||7:03 pm |
||8:03 pm |
||9:03 pm |
||10:03 pm |
||11:03 pm |
Depart LAX Terminal 1
(Departure times for terminals 2-7 vary based on traffic conditions in the Central Terminal Area)
|Monday – Sunday |
||8:00 pm |
||9:00 pm |
||10:00 pm |
||11:00 pm |
The estimated travel time is 35 minutes, however, travel times vary due to traffic. Please call (714) 507-1170 for more information. Please arrive 10 minutes in advance of the scheduled departure time.
For updates on FlyAway traffic impacts please visit our Twitter feed at
Click the image above for Waiting Area Map
Orange Line FlyAway® Fares
|Two children age 5 and under may ride
free with each paying adult
- For Van Nuys, Orange Line, and Union Station Online Ticket Sales Click
- All sales are final. Tickets may be purchased at the bus with Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit cards.
- Tickets are valid 30-days from the date of purchase.
- Cash is NOT accepted. Cash may be used to purchase FlyAway® tickets from all Metrolink ticket vending machines for the service at Union Station.
- LAX employees may also use the Metro EZP4 (or higher) transit pass with a valid LAX Security Badge.
EZ Transit FAQs
Buses stop on schedule at Terminal 1 and arrive later at Terminals 2-7
This FlyAway® location allows existing Van Nuys FlyAway® buses to pick up passengers transferring from the Orange Line bus way without significantly deviating from their current route to LAX. It therefore provides another option for San Fernando residents to reach LAX
without having to drive to the airport or to the existing Van Nuys FlyAway® terminal building.
Passenger Drop Off/Pick Up:
A newly-built bus bay allows for dropping off and picking up of FlyAway®passengers without obstructing traffic on Victory Blvd.
The buses offer free Internet access and charging stations under the seats.
From the North – Travel south on the I-405 Freeway. Exit at Roscoe Boulevard and turn right. Proceed west approximately ½ mile to Woodley Avenue and turn left. Proceed south approximately one mile to the terminal building and parking.
From the South – Travel north on the I-405 Freeway. Exit Sherman Way (west) and turn right. Proceed west approximately ½ mile to Woodley Avenue and turn right. Proceed north about ½ mile to Saticoy Street to the FlyAway® Terminal and parking.